Current Vocation: Cedar Shoals Highschool Student
I have a collection of cassette tapes, Godzilla action figures, and albums banned in South Korea. I also own a VHS camcorder that I enjoy taking videos on. I am into the extreme sport of sleeping for two hours and attempting to function throughout the day. I am able to play large versions of small instruments (i.e. marimba - a large xylophone - and tympani - a large drum). I can count pi to the 40th digit or so: a skill I learned in order to win a key lime pie. Here it goes: 3.1415926435897532684626433879502882791. I think that's about 40, yeah.
Interests and Accomplishments
I won the county level of Florida's National History Day Fair in 8th grade.
I play the marimba and other mallet percussion instruments, and am hoping to learn how to play the synthesizer.
I was Cedar Shoals' sole female representative at Georgia Girls' State in the summer of 2019.
I write poetry and am currently writing a one act play to be submitted at the International Thespian Society conference in February of next year.
I am going to be attending Georgia State University in the Fall of 2020, pursuing a major in film and media and a minor in marketing.
Top 5 Films
- Jigoku – The Sinners of Hell (Nobuo Nakagawa)
- A Clockwork Orange (Stanley Kubrick)
- Moonlight (Barry Jenkins)
- Pulp Fiction (Quentin Tarantino)
- Hausu (Nobuhiko Obayashi)
Top 5 Books
- The Bell Jar – Sylvia Plath
- Lolita – Vladimir Nabokov
- The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde
- Uzumaki – Junji Ito
- Oculus: Poems – Sally Wen Mao
Top 5 Songs
- Andromeda – Weyes Blood
- Never Say Goodbye – My Bloody Valentine
- Silhouettes – American Football
- Mystery of Love – Sufjan Stevens
- Bloodhail – Have a Nice Life